20’s Brown Louis Heel Boots$225.00- Boots
Gorgeous lace up boots with a Louis heel circa late 1910s to 1920s.
They are a lovely shade of mahogany, medium brown with a reddish tint.
+++ Measurements +++
Sizing on boots is always approximate, and I urge you to take careful measurements and ask any questions prior to purchasing.
These seem to be an approximate size 7 to 7. 5 US women's, but please check the following measurements.
11. 25" inner sole length following the curvature (consider at least 1. 5" of this is a very pointed toe)
3" width measured across the bottom of the sole at the ball of the foot, and 9. 75" circumference at the same spot measured from the outside.
10. 75" total height, 2. 75" heel.
+++ Condition +++
Very nice condition overall and wearable with care. The leather is soft and supple and the laces are excellent. A few notable, minor flaws:
* The soles have some wear and are peeling in a few places around the edges, but they are not worn through and still have life left
* A few dark spots and blemishes, minor
* The silk lining inside the upper is mostly shredded, which doesn't affect wear and cannot be seen when worn (could be removed easily if desired)
* The canvas lining has a few faint marks but is generally quite clean, especially inside the sole area
This item is sold from a vintage boutique in Houston, TX.
Material: Lace, leather & silk